[Back to Documents Menu]
JONAS SALK PUBLICATIONS
86. Salk, J. --- Biological basis of disease and behavior. Perspectives in Biol. & Med. 5(2): 198-206, 1962.
92. Salk, J. --- Narcissism and responsibility in science and in man. The Robert Kennedy Duncan Memorial Lecture, Carnegie-Mellon University, 9 May 1969.
95. Salk, J. --- The world we will live in. Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 184: 136-42, 197l.
96. Salk, J. --- What do we mean by health? J. Amer. School Hlth. 42(10): 582-84, 1972.
100a. Salk, Jonas --- Anticipating tomorrow's schools. In Educational Reform for a Changing Society: Anticipating Tomorrow's Schools, L. Rubin, ed. (Boston: Allyn and Bacon, Inc., 1978), pp. 127-58.
124. Mandell, A. J. and Salk, J. --- Developmental fusion of intuition and reason: a metabiological ontogeny. In Normality and the Life Cycle, D. Offer and M. Sabshin, eds. (New York: Basic Books, 1984), pp. 302-14.
125. Salk, J. and Salk, P. L. --- An evolutionary approach to world problems. [Invited paper.] Fourth Extraordinary Session of the General Conference, United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Nov. 23-Dec. 3, 1982, Paris. [Invited papers not published.]
128. Salk, J. --- The next evolutionary step in the ascent of man in the cosmos. Leonardo, 18(4): 237-42, 1985.
129. Salk, J. --- Health and lifestyle. Health Matrix, III(3): 3-7, 1985.
132. West, B. J. and Salk, J. --- Human conduct and natural laws: laws of simple and complex systems. Mondes en Developpement, 14: 317-25, 1986.
133. West, B. J. and Salk, J. --- Complexity, organization and uncertainty. Eur. J. Operational Res. 30: 117-28, 1987.
138. West, B. J. and Salk, J. --- Creativity as a distributed function. J. Social Biol. Struct. 11(1): 158-161, 1988.
152. Salk, J. --- An evolutionary philosophy for our time. In Living Philosophies: The Reflections of Some Eminent Men and Women of Our Time. Clifton Fadiman, ed. (New York: Doubleday, l990), pp. 238-244.
153. Salk, J. and Salk, P. L. --- An evolutionary approach to world problems. World Affairs 1: 5-10, 1990.
161. Salk, J. --- Merging Intuition and Reason. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 26: 167-170, 1984. Excerpt from the author's book, Anatomy of Reality (New York: Columbia University Press , 1983).
162. Salk, J. --- Jonas Salk, medical researcher [an interview]. In A World of Ideas II, Bill Moyers (New York: Doubleday, 1990) pp. 236-242.
164. Salk, J. --- A sense of responsibility. Harvard Medical Alumni Bulletin Fall: 19-21, 1991.
165. Salk, J. --- Are we being good ancestors? World Affairs 1(2): 16-18, 1992. [Based on Acceptance Address: Jawaharlal Nehru Award for International Understanding, 1977.]
170. Salk, J. --- Man Unfolding. In Biology in Human Affairs. H. Boardman and S. A Ross, eds. (Washington, DC: Voice of America, Forum Series, 1974), pp.322-329.
Salk, J. Man Unfolding (New York: Harper & Row, 1972)
Salk, J. The Survival of the Wisest (New York: Harper & Row, 1973)
Salk, J. and Salk, J. D. World Population and Human Values: A New Reality (New York: Harper & Row, 1981)
Salk, J. Anatomy of Reality: Merging of Intuition and Reason (New York: Columbia University Press, 1983; New York: Praeger, 1985).